Pre-Employment Medical Assessments
A good employer takes their duty of care toward their workforce seriously. This includes understanding the risks that staff might face in any given role. A pre-employment medical assessment is often used to assess an individual’s ability to safely perform the inherent requirements of a specified job.
Pre-Employment Medical Assessments can include:
- Measurement of height, weight and body mass index (BMI)
- Vision assessment, including colour blindness
- Respiratory examination
- Urine analysis for diabetes or kidney / bladder disorders
- Cardiovascular examination (heart check, blood pressure, pulse)
- Medical Practitioner review of medical history
- Lung Function Testing
- Audiometry Testing
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Workplace Assessments
Immunisation does not just protect one person from illness; it greatly reduces the transmission of illness throughout the team. When more people are protected with vaccination, a disease has less opportunity to spread from person to person, keeping your team healthier.
Our team will work with you to tailor the best vaccination program for your business or organisation. CHC Medical provides a complete range of vaccinations for the needs of your team.
Immunisation services include:
- Consultation to will determine the risk to exposure for each of your employees and the requirements of your organisation
- Sourcing and supplying vaccinations, coordinating times for your team to be covered
- Follow-Up consultations, when required, including further doses of vaccines as well as serology testing to ensure that each employee is fully protected against diseases they can be exposure to in their workplace
Establishing your workplace’s Flu Vaccination Program is crucial in protecting your employees from influenza (the flu). The flu is a highly contagious, potentially life-threatening disease of the respiratory tract caused by influenza viruses. The highly transmittable nature of the flu means that it is very easy to catch via an infected person’s cough or sneeze. Therefore, investing in this program is a preventative measure to reduce absenteeism and provide a healthy environment in your workplace.
Many companies consider a flu vaccination program to be an effective strategy to reduce sick leave, increase productivity and show employees that you care about their wellbeing.
How the program works:
- A central contact person will coordinate the program and assist with your enquiries.
- This will ensure minimal disruption to your employees’ working environment.
The benefits of a flu vaccination program include:
- Reduction in the frequency of upper respiratory illnesses
- Reduction in absenteeism from work due to influenza-related symptoms
At CHC Medical, we strive for practical communication, systemisation and teamwork to allow our doctors to coordinate the best care for you. We have a comprehensive referral network of Specialist and Allied Health Professionals to assist with your coordinated care, with a range of providers available.